Brain Power II gives your employees the ability to break stale mental patterns, make better decisions, concentrate more fully, and generate new and compelling ideas. Whether used at your next meeting, during brainstorming sessions, or simply to nurture more powerful, productive, and innovative minds, this program is for you. This dynamic program expands on the former best-selling video program, Brain Power, to help viewers root out lingering cobwebs of mental passivity and mobilize the full potential of their brains every day. Hosted by actor John Hillerman and based on the indispensable book by Karl Albrecht, this innovative program provides vital mental exercises, valuable information, and training. Your employees will learn to innovate rather than imitate, and to translate new thinking skills into organizational success. Viewers will: • Learn that the power of the human brain is rarely fully utilized.
• Explore ways to break old mental patterns.
• Dispel common fears about new ideas.
• Welcome innovations rather than resisting new directions.
• Sharpen their ability to concentrate.
• Learn to trust and fully use intuition.
• Apply brain power techniques to common – and uncommon – business situations. Includes discussion guide.
18 minutes • Color